With their continued excellence in high-performance projection, Sony introduces the VPL-SW125-EBPAC Short Throw Projector with Ludia eBeam Edge Package, which is an ideal choice for close projection applications in the corporate and educational markets. It turns almost any surface into an interactive screen. There is no need for a special board or display area. It transforms existing whiteboards and even walls into interactive teaching screens or meeting spaces.
This full-featured projector offers a powerful 2600 lumens of brightness backed with a crisp 3800:1 contrast ratio, rendering sharp vivid WXGA 1280 x 800 images on screens up to 100" (2.5 m). Its 0.59" x 3 BrightEra LCD Panel (the parts that create the image) delivers smooth, seamless color combined with an unparalleled grayscale range.
The VPL-SW125 is equipped to use your local network (LAN) thanks to its wired RJ-45 (Ethernet) jack. You can make presentations from any PC on your network as well as managing, monitoring and controlling it remotely. You can also send important announcements like rescheduling information or weather updates to a whole fleet of VPL-SW125s. They, in turn can email you individual status data detailing conditions like excessively high temperature, imminent lamp burn-out and other maintenance issues.
The VPL-SW125 also has the international credentials you've come to expect in more expensive projectors. It's got a world-ready 100 to 240 volt 50/60Hz power supply. It can handle NTSC, NTSC 4.43, PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N, PAL-60 and SECAM video signals and it has a 20 language onscreen display (OSD). The VPL-SW125 also decodes and displays closed captioning from programming that provides it, benefiting those in your audience with hearing impairments. It also helps people with native languages other than English as well as those in noisy environments such as gyms and trade shows. Lastly, just to make sure that the lightweight VPL-EX145 doesn't depart without leaving a forwarding address, security is provided by anti-theft anchor points, as well as password and keypad lockouts.
- The VPL-SW125 has a package of security measures, including password protection and physical anti-theft anchor points
- eBeam Edge Projection
- Lightweight and portable, the eBeam Edge Projection transforms flat surfaces into lively interactive workspaces. Place it on traditional whiteboards, walls, tabletops and even glass. Install it in minutes. Draw freehand in vibrant color, annotate on Microsoft PowerPoint documents, and use tools that help focus attention on meeting content. Everything can be shared live, saved and reused. The eBeam Edge works with any projector and Windows computer. It comes with a lightweight stylus and powerful interactive software
- The filter only needs to be changed when a new lamp is fitted, potentially halving disruption due to maintenance
- The VPL-SW125 has six picture modes (dynamic, standard, game, living, cinema and presentation) that can be selected to suit the nature of the source material
- With the direct power on/off function, there is no need to go through standby mode when powering up the projector. The projector can be set to activate as soon as power is applied
- A color brightness output of 2600 lumens and an outstanding contrast ratio of 3800:1 burst out of BrightEra LCD panels
- 12-bit 3D digital gamma correction provides smoother and more accurate color reproduction
- With the short throw lens that gives a throw ratio of 0.62:1, the VPL-SW125 is capable of projecting a large image from short distance. It helps to reduce the glare of the presenter, or reduce the space to reproduce a large image
- Replace lamps less frequently with a long lamp life of 3000/4500/6000 hours. With the push of the eco mode button on the projector or remote commander, it saves the consumption of lamp wattage. The eco mode button is also user customizable providing parameter selection of lamp mode, power saving mode, and standby settings. Power saving mode kicks in if there is no operation for 10 minutes without any signal input. Standby mode can reduce power consumption in standby
- When a computer is used as a picture source, APA automatically optimizes phase, pitch and shift values. These can also be adjusted manually
- The projector can detect keystone distortion and can correct it automatically