As Kodak states, working photographers and printers describe PROFESSIONAL ENDURA Metallic VC Digital Paper as "chrome on paper". Known for its metallic appearance and high-gloss finish, ENDURA Metallic is truly a vivid, rich, and beautiful paper that will make your images pop. With a wide range of applications, commercial and amateur photographers alike will appreciate this member of the ENDURA family. Customized for digital output it offers a wide color gamut, consistent results, and 100-200 years of stability (depending on storage).
The paper is created from a proprietary combination of film laminate layers, which create the paper's unique look and color reproduction. These layers also give the paper its strength and tear resistance, which enable robust processing performance and the paper's time-tested consistency. ENDURA Metallic calibrates easily with most printers as is compatible with both external color management systems and color management contained within digital printers' software. Additional profiles are available from Kodak to ensure the highest quality output.
- Increased color gamut for rich impact and intense blacks to enhance print appeal and a striking, distinctive, metallic eye-catching look
- Optimized for digital printing. Compatible with both external color management systems as well as color management contained within digital printers' software
- Offers up to a 10 percent increase in color gamut for rich, vibrant greens, blues, magentas, and reds
- Improved digital fringing performance provides exceptional sharpness for type, graphics, and images
- Up to a 10 percent reduction in developer replenishment rate can translate into significant chemical cost savings
- Easy-to-calibrate printer workflow with profiles available from Kodak
- State-of-the-art image stability - 100 years in typical home display, 200 years in dark storage, 1 to 5 years for commercial display
- The paper is ideal for portrait and commercial applications (e.g., sports, special events, youth, wedding mementos, print runs, press kits, photo décor, pop-up, and display images)
- This paper uses a proprietary combination of film laminate layers to produce three-dimensional, outstanding, lasting images on an ultra-bright background. Many photographers have described this effect as "chrome on paper"
- Its professional emulsion set provides extreme sharpness, brightness, and color saturation with an intense black density that increases its appeal
- The proprietary laminate layers also increase the strength and tear resistance of the final print, increasing the opportunities for display applications
- This paper can be printed through digital printing operations and, similar to other ENDURA Media, features robust processing performance and excellent consistency, leading to very efficient operations
- The family of ENDURA Media was developed with Kodak's imaging technology to deliver optimum results when used with KODAK PROFESSIONAL Modular Digital Workflow Products and KODAK Color Management System