The Sennheiser HMD 280-XQ Dual-Ear Headset with Supercardioid Boom Microphone is a high-quality communications headset ideal for professional use. The headphones have large dynamic drivers to produce a wide frequency response. The flexible boom mic can be worn on either side and has a supercardioid pickup pattern that has been specially-designed for excellent performance in high-noise areas.
The around-ear design provides a high level of ambient noise reduction and long-lasting comfort, while the adjustable headband fits virtually any head size. The single-sided coiled cable provides an adjustable amount of slack and keeps tangles to a minimum. The cable is also replaceable for convenience. The cable has a 3-pin XLR connector and a 1/4" headphone plug for connection to professional systems.
- Professional-Quality Audio
- Large dynamic drivers provide clear audio with a wide frequency response
- Adjustable Boom Mic
- The flexible noise-compensation boom mic can be worn on the left or right side of the headset, and has a supercardioid capsule designed for excellent performance in high-noise areas
- Around-Ear Cushions
- The around-ear design provides long-lasting comfort and a significant amount of ambient noise reduction
- Adjustable Headband
- The padded, adjustable headband fits virtually any head size
- Single-Sided Cable
- The single-sided coiled cable is resistant to tangles and provides you with an adjustable amount of slack. It is also replaceable for convenience
- The cable has a 3-pin XLR connector and a 1/4" headphone plug for connection to professional systems