The MKH 8060 Deluxe Shotgun Microphone Kit from B&H is designed to provide all the basic support mechanisms for booming or handholding the included microphone during production. The kit features the lightweight and rugged MKH 8060 shotgun microphone from Sennheiser which, due to its short interference tube, yields a pleasing supercardioid/lobar pickup pattern.
The rest of the kit provides a boompole, shockmount and windscreen, a hand grip, and all the necessary cables for quality on location sound gathering.
This Kit Includes:
- Sennheiser MKH 8060 - Short Shotgun Microphone
- Auray DUSM-1 Universal Shock Mount for Camera Shoes and Boompoles
- Rycote Standard Hole Softie Windscreen with 19-22mm (0.74-0.87") Hole Size
- K-Tek KEG-100CC Avalon Series Graphite Boompole with Internal Coiled XLR Cable
- Kopul Premium Performance 3000 Series XLR M to Angled XLR F Microphone Cable - 20' (6.1 m), Black
- Kopul Coiled 3-Pin XLR-M to Angled 3-Pin XLR-F Cable - 3 to 18" (7.6 to 46 cm), Black
- Auray Neoprene Boompole Bag for 34" Closed Boompole with Shotgun Mic and Softie
- Auray Universal Microphone Pistol Grip