The Videolarm IP S-View Pressurized Outdoor PTZ Camera (7”, Clear Dome), with a 1/4 type EXview HAD CCD sensor and a 36x optical zoom lens, delivers high-quality imagery at a resolution up to 530 TVL. Along with MPEG-4 / MJPEG video compression support, it offers 30 / 25 fps @ Full D1 (720 x 480 / 720 x 576). With a minimum illumination of 0.1 lux, the camera provides clear images in low-light conditions, hence proves useful for day / night applications.
A sealed nitrogen pressurized dome helps the Pressurized Outdoor PTZ Camera keep out moisture, dust, insects, and exhaust fumes. For easy nitrogen charging, Schrader and pressure relief valves are provided. Privacy Masking allows you to mask up to 16 user-programmable zones of a scene to ensure certain privacy of people under surveillance. Automatic flip-over maintains the picture at the same level irrespective of the camera position.
In addition to a durable engineered plastic construction, the outdoor camera features an all metal gearing and a durable pan/tilt device. Along with a 24 VDC input, it includes a heater and a blower. With IP67 rating, the camera housing withstands water, dust, and pollution intake.
- 36x optical zoom and 360° continuous rotation
- Clear dome
- MPEG-4 / MJPEG video compression support
- Offers 30 / 25 fps @ Full D1 (720 x 480 / 720 x 576) resolution
- 0.1 lux minimum illumination - suitable for day/night applications
- Sealed nitrogen pressurized dome - helps to eliminate moisture, dust, insects and exhaust fumes
- Schrader and pressure relief valves - help in easy nitrogen charging
- Privacy Masking - allows you to mask up to 16 user-programmable zones of a scene to ensure certain privacy of people under surveillance
- Automatic flip-over - maintains the picture at the same level irrespective of the position of the camera
- Constructed from durable engineered plastic
- Features an all metal gearing and a durable pan / tilt device
- 24 VDC input
- Includes a heater and a blower
- Optional WM20G Gooseneck Wall Mount
- IP67 rating - helps the housing to withstand water, dust, and pollution intake