With ever increasing businesses being done over the Internet, the need for safe, productive web use is greater than ever. There are a number of threats coming from websites that host malicious software, viruses, or phishing schemes. Also, Internet bandwidth is wasted on unnecessary file transfer and storage when employees spend time browsing through non-work-related websites. The ProtectLink Unlimited Web Threat plus URL Filtering 1 Year (eDelivery) from Cisco safeguards your business against web-based threats by delivering cost-effective web filtering for your business. This license is for 1 year.
Powered by Trend Micro, ProtectLink Web is a hosted service that runs on select Cisco Small Business security appliances and routers. It integrates powerful URL content filtering and web reputation monitoring to block standalone and blended-threat attacks and enforce customer-specific use policies. These features prevent unwanted content from passing into your network and protect you against websites that are infected with spyware, malware, viruses, and other threats.
Using only a supported Cisco Small Business security appliance or router and no other hardware, you can quickly set up and install the ProtectLink Web at your business. Continuous updates help ensure that the protection is always up to date and accurate.
Designed to work the way your business does, the ProtectLink Web lets you create and enforce the web usage policies that best meet your needs. A single point of control makes the solution easy to manage and use. Trend Micro technology continually updates and categorizes dangerous websites, enabling you to block or restrict access to offensive or non-work-related content. This feature helps you not only to improve employee productivity but also reduce web-based threats and conserve bandwidth.
- URL Filtering
- Blocks employees from unproductive or inappropriate websites
- Helps enforce company Internet acceptable use policy
- Reduces liability and regulatory risks
- Includes more than 80 URL categories to allow or block according to company security or acceptable use policy
- Web Reputation
- Regularly reviewed security ratings determine whether a website is safe before employees can gain access
- Blocks connections to known unsafe websites to protect users and the business from malicious downloads such as viruses, malware, and phishing
- Simple-to-Manage, Integrated Solution
- Combines Cisco's leading security technology and threat expertise with our industry-leading security appliance and router technology
- Single, web-based management console provides continuous access to real-time reports and password administration
- Preset protection defaults simplify management-all tuning and updates are automated by the hosted security service
- Installs into existing networks with minimal configuration or is easily added at the same time a supported Cisco device is installed
- Content Filtering
- Uses company rules to refine control of web usage
- Easy Setup and Use
- Simple business wide solution lets you protect your business quickly