The Sony DWT-P01 Digital Plug-in Transmitter adapts to XLR terminated microphones, and enables them to be used with Sony UHF wireless microphone receivers operating on UHF channels 30/40: 566 to 607MHz. The transmitter features 48V phantom power for condenser microphones, and digital audio processing for lower noise and longer, efficient range.
Up to three selectable output power settings are provided for maximum results and improved battery efficiency. Two AA alkaline batteries power the DWT-P01 for up to 5 hours at the 10mW power setting. Additional features include an input attenuator, RF frequency selection, RF power output, Audio LCF frequency and a power sleep mode (in the transmitter) that can be remotely controlled from the DWR-S01D digital wireless receiver.
- Supports mic or line input
- Audio and metadata transmission operates on UHF-TV channels 30-40 (566 MHz to 607 MHz and from 615 MHz to 638 MHz)
- Transmitter settings can be remotely controlled from the digital wireless receiver (using 2.4 GHz IEEE802.15.4 communication technology)
- Compact, lightweight and built with a sturdy die-cast magnesium body
- 5 hr battery life using two AA alkaline batteries @ 10 mW power setting