The Cisco SPA525G2 5-Line IP Phone with Color Display is an ideal choice for businesses that require a great user experience with a hosted IP telephony service, an IP private branch exchange, or a large-scale IP Centrex deployment. The SPA525G2 features SPA voice over IP technology with high-quality hardware providing additional connectivity via Bluetooth, PoE (802.3af), or a Wireless-G client (802.11g).
Salient Cisco SPA525G2 IP Phone features are five active lines, VLAN-capable dual switched Ethernet ports, 802.3af PoE support, a 3.2” QVGA color display, a full-duplex, high-quality speakerphone, a Bluetooth interface, a Wireless-G (802.11g) client, a 2.5 mm stereo headset port and a USB 2.0 host port. Each line of the phone can be configured independently to use a unique phone number (or extension) or can use a shared number that is assigned to multiple phones.
The Cisco SPA525G2 IP Phone further enhances the user experience with VPN and video surveillance applications. The phone has an embedded AnyConnect Secure Sockets Layer VPN client that allows remote users to securely connect to their phone system and make calls over the Internet, without the need for additional hardware. The SPA525G2 IP Phone also provides users the ability to view video feeds from Cisco WVC2300 and PVC2300 Business Internet Video Cameras, allowing them to quickly scan locations around the business in order to improve physical security.
The Cisco SPA525G2 IP Phone further provides encrypted signaling, media and provisioning information, using technologies such as Session Initiation Protocol over Transport Layer Security, Secure Real Time Protocol and HTTPS to secure communications between the phone and service provider. Cisco SPA Secure Remote Provisioning provides a highly secure mechanism for the service provider to remotely manage the phone/user configuration and software upgrades.
The Cisco SPA525G2 IP Phone can also be used with productivity-enhancing features such as VoiceView Express and Cisco XML applications when connected to the Cisco Unified Communication 500 Series in SPCP mode.
- Full-featured and stylish business IP phone supporting up to two Cisco SPA500S Expansion Modules (32 button attendant consoles)
- Cisco Mobile Link: Bluetooth enhanced integration with mobile phones to make and receive calls, import your personal contacts, and charge your mobile phone
- Enhanced network connectivity with Power over Ethernet (PoE), 802.11g Wi-Fi client with Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), and Bluetooth headset support
- Graphics-rich, high-resolution 3.2" QVGA 320 x 240 color screen
- Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client: Highly secure Internet phone connection for remote users that is simple and easy to set up
- MonitorView for monitoring up to four video surveillance cameras from your phone
- Cisco XML services framework: Support for productivity applications directly on your phone
- Support for multimedia functions, such as playing MP3s, displaying digital photos, and viewing RSS feeds
- Wideband audio for unsurpassed voice clarity and enhanced speaker quality
- Support for both Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Smart Phone Control Protocol (SPCP) with the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business