This version of the HyperDrive COLORSPACE O Backup Storage Device from Sanho provides a customizable solution for backing up your multimedia files on a standalone device. No hard drive has been pre-installed, allowing you to install any 2.5" SATA hard drive, with no limit on storage capacity. Once the HDD is installed, the Colorspace O allows you to view and back up the contents of 11 different memory card types without a computer or external power source.
Backing up data from a memory card to the Colorspace O can be done at a sustained data transfer rate of up to 25MBps, and a maximum rate of 50MBps. You can also backup the images to a computer at a rate of 28MBps using the included USB 2.0 cable. Once the backup process has started you can view both the status of the backup and thumbnails of the images being copied at the same time.
The 2.2" TFT color LCD display allows you to view the contents of your memory cards in fullscreen 320 x 240 resolution. The device is able to display JPEG images, as well as many RAW file types, and new RAW formats can be added via firmware updates. A visual information feature allows you to view an RGB histogram over your images and also provides detailed EXIF data. Zoom and rotate functions can display files at 100% pixel level to help you confirm accurate focus and image quality.
- User Replaceable Hard Drive and Battery
- As this is just the casing for the Colorspace O, it includes everything in the device except a pre-installed hard drive. You have the option to select the capacity that best fits your needs, of any 2.5" SATA HDD, and use the included screwdriver to add or remove it as needed. Its battery is also a common 18650 lithium-ion battery that is also easy to replace, and supports the backup of 120GB of data on a single charge.
- Backup via Memory Card and Hi-Speed USB
- Backup your memory cards at 25MBps, about 1GB per minute, by inserting the card into the HyperDrive Colorspace O. You can then transfer these photos to your computer, via the included USB 2.0 cable, at an even faster 28MBps.
- Support for 11 Different Memory Card Types
- Backup all kinds of files from a total of 11 different memory card types, using the Colorspace O's two card slots--no card adapters are required. The types supported include CompactFlash CF Type I/II, MicroDrive MD, Secure Digital SD, SDHC, MultiMedia Card MMC, MemoryStick MS, MS MagicGate, MS Select, MS PRO, and MS PRO MagicGate.
- 2.2" TFT Color LCD 320 x 240 Display
- The 2.2" display enables you to view both JPG and RAW files in full-screen, thumbnail, and slideshow modes. View the copy process along with thumbnails of the images as they copy over, and display images at fullscreen or thumbnails of 6, 12 or 20 images at once.
- Visual Menu System
- The Colorspace O's intuitive menu system provides quick access to all functions in just a few clicks. The on-screen menu mirrors the five mechanical push buttons located beneath the LCD display, and both the background and button images can be customized by the user. Its operating system is fully upgradeable via firmware updates in the future, so you're never left with an outdated OS.
- Advanced File Navigation
- Visual Explorer, Visual Search and EXIF data are just a few examples of the operating system's features. Other features include the usual: copy, cut, paste, delete and rename, as well as the ability to create a new folder, format a hard drive, erase the card, and sort the file directory by name, date, or type.
- Displays JPG and RAW File Formats
- View any JPEG or RAW file format that your camera records, without needing to upload images and use external software. The RAW files supported include Canon CR2 / CRW, Fujifilm RAF, Konica Minolta MRW, Leica M8 DNG, Leica RAW, Nikon NEF, Olympus ORF, Panasonic RAW, Pentax PEF / DNG, Ricoh DNG, Samsung DNG, Sigma SD14/DP1 X3F and Sony ARW.
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Interface
- Designed for Hi-Speed USB 2.0, the UDMA2 can transfer images at a rate of up to 28MBps. It is also backward compatible with USB 1.1 devices.
- Recover Lost or Deleted Memory Card Data
- Its built-in tools can scan and repair bad sectors on any memory card, recovering lost, deleted, formatted or corrupted data. These tools are a lifesaver when things go wrong out in the field, allowing you to salvage an otherwise unusable memory card full of images.