The Canon KJ20x8.2B Portable 20x HD Lens with 2x Zoom Extender is specially designed for 2/3" format camcorders and offers a focal length range of 8.2-164mm. With a built-in 2x extender, you can enhance its focal length to 16.4-328mm.
Crafted with high-quality design tools including optical-simulation and 3D-design technologies, the
Canon HD lens ensures minimal axial and lateral chromatic aberrations, coma aberrations, and geometric distortion. Furthermore, the lens features optical materials and multilayer optical coatings that minimize optical artifacts stimulated by strong light sources. Macro focusing ability effectively reduces the minimum object distance to only 10mm from the front of the lens.
Advanced Drive Unit technology provides a convenient control when using Canon portable HD lenses. Thanks to its ergonomic design, the drive unit touts a comfortable grip and an improved balance, which further enhances your tactile connection with the lens.
This lens also includes Canon’s Shuttle Shot technology that improves production capabilities. Employ the Shuttle Shot technology to rapidly zoom back and forth between any two positions. It can also be used to zoom to the telephoto position for checking focus and almost instantly returning to the original position, or ‘shuttle’ between any two zoom-positions at any time. You can also set specific Shuttle Shot zoom positions through a memo switch that enables reliable Shuttle Shot setup in the field where more consistent functioning of the controls is required. Additionally, you can securely grip the drive unit without inadvertently pressing on the VTR or Shuttle Shot buttons.
- Designed for 2/3" format camcorders and offers a focal length range of 8.2 - 164 mm
- Built-in 2x extender enhances focal length from 8.2 - 164 mm to 16.4 - 328 mm
- Maximum Zoom Speed 1.0 sec. from wide end to tele end
- Made from high-quality design tools including optical-simulation and 3D-design technologies, novel optical glass materials and coatings, and dispersion glass
- Minimizes longitudinal and lateral chromatic aberrations, monochromatic aberrations like coma and astigmatism, and geometric distortion
- Optical materials and multilayer optical coatings weaken optical artifacts stimulated by strong light sources
- High MTF at picture center controls picture extremities
- Macro focusing ability effectively reduces the minimum object distance to only 10 mm (from the front of the lens)
- Suitable in the fields of journalism and production
- Advanced Drive Unit
Has an ergonomic design for convenience and control when using the HD lens
Camera-communication interface supports aberration correction functions
Servomotor has a noise-suppressing construction to avoid corresponding increase in noise
Ribbed surface on the bottom for a firmer grip and better overall operational control
Grip Support ensures that you have a secure grip over the drive unit without pressing on the VTR or Shuttle Shot buttons
- Shuttle Shot Technology
Improves your production capabilities
Rapidly zooms back and forth between any two positions
Can also be used to zoom to the telephoto position for checking focus and almost instantly returning to the original position, or ‘shuttle’ between any two zoom-positions at any time
Has a memo switch that sets specific zoom positions for the Shuttle Shot function