The Cachet EcoWash Print Washer is an ultra-efficient print washer that saves 80% on water over other units currently on the market.
- The EcoWash outer tank is made of high-quality clear cast acrylic, with removable high and low dividers that are made from polycarbonate.
- The EcoWash, which can operate in-sink or out-of sink with equal efficiency, washes fiber and RC prints as well as film.
- The EcoWash is a twelve-compartment, cross flow print washer with a unique water saving system that uses 80% less water than other conventional units on the market. The slogan, "Recommended by Planet Earth," emblazoned on every unit really applies.
- The EcoWash saves water and does the job of archival washing in the same amount of time and with the same results as any unit on the market.
- The unit, manufactured in the U.S., ships complete with all hoses, clamps and other fittings necessary for installation. No tools are required.