The TV One VGA Matrix Routing Switcher distributes 5 VGA signals to 5 devices simultaneously or independently. Other signals like RGBHV, YPbPr, CV, and SV can also be distributed with appropriate cable adapters. Buffering is provided for the video signals on all paths to prevent cross-talk. Cable distance of up to 213' (65 m) is supported for resolutions up to and including 1080i. Valid inputs and outputs are 480i through 1080p HDTV signals and VGA through WUXGA signals. It also supports input/output stereo quality audio signals.
Processing all inputs at full bandwidth, the switcher delivers uncompromised outputs on all paths. It also features switcher memory, which lets you recall the last selection in case of a temporary power failure. Locking DC connector prevents inadvertent disconnects. You can control the VGA Matrix Routing Switcher via an infrared remote, RS-232, or Ethernet.
- Distributes 5 VGA sources to 5 devices simultaneously or independently
- Supports RGBHV, YPbPr, CV, and SV signals
- Buffering of all video signals - prevents interference resulting in better output
- Resolutions up to and including 1080i are supported for a cable length of 213' (65 m)
- Supports stereo quality audio signals
- Can be controlled via an IR remote, RS-232 signals, or Ethernet
- Switcher memory - last selection can be recalled in case of a temporary power failure
- Locking DC connector prevents inadvertent disconnections
- Rack-mount kit included