The Bebob Engineering 3-Stud Snap-on High Draw Li-Ma Battery (14.8 V / 9 Ah), with Sanyo cells, offers a voltage of 14.8 V and an electric charge capacity of 9 Ah. It can survive a fall up to 5’ (1.5 m), and is compatible with Anton Bauer chargers. The battery supports a maximum load of 12 A and has a storage capacity of 135 Wh.
The modular concept ensures easy replacement of the parts in case of damage. With the 5-LED power status display, you can view the amount of charge left on the battery. On loss of charging capacity, the battery can be easily re-celled. With a rain-proof Twist-D-Tap socket, the 3-Stud Snap-on High Draw Li-Ma Battery allows you to plug a D-Tap connector with a desired cable trailing from left or right.
- Sanyo cells
- Offers voltage of 14.8 V
- Electric charge capacity of 9 Ah
- Can survive a fall up to 5' (1.5 m)
- Modular concept - ensures easy replacement of the parts in case of damage
- Compatible with Anton Bauer chargers
- Supports a maximum load of 12 A
- Storage capacity of 135 Wh
- 5-LED power status display - allows you to view the amount of charge left on the battery
- Can be easily re-celled on loss of charging capacity
- Rain-proof Twist-D-Tap socket - allows you to plug a D-Tap connector and a desired cable trailing from left or right
- Capacity alarm