The Schoeps SuperCMIT Digital Shotgun Microphone incorporates a unique design and approach to minimizing extraneous noise, increasing range and retaining the transparency and integrity of the source audio. The SuperCMIT features a dual output signal, coupled with digital signal processing for excellent noise diffusion and pristine transparency.
In addition the microphone features a low-frequency roll-off switch, high frequency gain switch and increased directivity switch for maximizing range. The Schoeps SuperCMIT is at home on a boompole or pistol grip mount, and is very well suited for ENG / EFP, broadcast applications, audio for video and motion picture, sound design applications and more.
- New type of digital shotgun microphone with increased directivity, based on Shoeps' extremely successful analog model CMIT 5
- Diffuse sound is suppressed to an extraordinary degree
- Completely new operating principle with two transducers
- Uses digital signal processing (DSP) algorithms from Illusonic
- Two-channel output, with SuperCMIT signal in channel 1 and (direct, single-transducer) CMIT signal in channel 2
- Schoeps sound quality: transparent sound