The Symetrix Solus 8 SymNet DSP Hardware is essentially a core audio routing, control logic and DSP processing matrix for fixed installation in commercial sound reinforcement applications, paging systems, background audio systems, professional sound reinforcement and more. The solus 8 features 8 mic/line inputs with phantom power and 8 outputs.
Its open architecture along with SymNet Designer software (free download) enable engineers to easily configure audio routing, control logic and DSP configurations for virtually any sound reinforcement scenario.
The Solus 8 features high-end audio compression and 3-band EQ to rival that of top competitors. Additional features include Ethernet, ARC port, RS-232 port, two external control inputs, and four logic outputs, comprehensive LCD display and rack mountable chassis.
- The most powerful SymNet DSP hardware yet. Ideal for small to mid-size installations not requiring I/O expansion
- Configured using open architecture SymNet Designer 10 to customize signal path and DSP modules
- The most cost-effective SymNet solution to date
- 8 mic/line inputs and 8 outputs on Solus 8
- Ethernet, ARC port, RS-232 port, two control inputs, and four logic outputs