The MilSight S135 MUNS AN/PVS-27 Night Vision Riflescope from FLIR is a high-resolution night vision weapon sight. This clip-on mounts forward of an existing day riflescope on any MIL-STD-1913 rail interface. It is furnished with a 3rd generation Pinnacle image intensifier tube and is autogated. A fast f/1.0 catadioptric lens delivers a bright, sharp image. The boresight has been factory aligned to within ½ MOA or better for accuracy and repeatability. The unit is installed, operated, and removed without tools and without affecting the permanent boresight alignment. The MUNs - Magnum Universal Night Sight can also be used with a spotting scope for long range reconnaissance or hand-held as a night observation device.
This night vision riflescope is effective on all weapons from carbines to .50 caliber semi-automatic and bolt action sniper rifles. It is optimized for medium and long range sniper weapons including: SR-25 / MK11, XM107, .338 Lapua, .308 M24, Chandler and 300 Win Mag. The FLIR Shock Mitigation System provides the capability for use on weapons up to and including .50 caliber bolt-action rifles.
- Image intensifier gain of 1,000-75,000
- Boresight accuracy and repeatability of ½ MOA
- Command and control interface provides On/Off/Gain and focusing
- Large, durable controls for basic image adjustment without complicated menus to navigate
- Proprietary Shock Mitigation System allows the unit to be used on weapons up to and including .50 caliber bolt-action rifles
- LaRue Adjustable Double Locking Lever Mount interfaces with any 1913 Picatinny rail forward of an existing day scope for smooth and quick engaging and disengaging
- Effective on any weapon from carbines to .50 caliber semi-automatic and bolt action sniper rifles, including the M110, SR-25/MK11, XM107, .338 Lapua, .308 M24, Chandler & .300 Win Mag
- Can be mounted on a rifle for use with a day scope, used with a spotting scope for long range reconnaissance, hand-held as an observation device, or used in any night-time operations requiring night vision