The MICH Helmet Mount Assembly from Night Vision Optics is designed to attach night vision monoculars and goggles to a MICH (Modular Integrated Communications Helmet), TBH, CVC, or ACH type helmet. This assembly provides full front and back adjustment and positioning capability, as well as flip-up/flip-down capability allowing the user to move the night vision system up and away from the face.
It is compatible with the Night Vision Optics PVS-14, PVS-7, GT-14, G15, BNVD night vision devices.
Note! Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State office of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130, and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce. For further information contact the Office of Defense Trade Control and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- For MICH, TBH, CVC and ACH type helmets
- Strap-on attachment system
- Flip-up/flip-down capability
- Full front and back adjustment and positioning capability
- Compatible with the Night Vision Optics NVDs: PVS-14, PVS-7, GT-14, G15, BNVD