The PVS-7 Gen 3 Autogated Night Vision Biocular from N-Vision Optics is a durable weather-resistant night vision imaging device modeled on the same NV system used by the US Armed Forces. Equipped with automatic brightness control, the PVS-7 circuitry automatically adjusts the brightness level of the image tube in varying light conditions. This device is lightweight, rugged, and built to withstand the rigors of battlefield use; it delivers exceptional gain and resolution on the darkest of nights. Optional afocal attachment lenses are available for long range observation, surveillance, and terrain navigation.
At the core of the PVS-7 biocular is the 3rd generation autogated image intensifier tube. Autogated intensifiers constantly operate to improve image clarity and contrast in dynamic lighting conditions. Automatic voltage regulation and an ion barrier reduces blooming artifacts caused by bright light, protecting your eyes and the intensifier tube from damage. The biocular viewing configuration enhances depth perception, providing the operator with tactical advantage in the field and a comfortable long-term viewing experience.
Note! Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130, and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce. For further information contact the Office of Defense Trade Control and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Third Generation Intensifier
- Generation III image intensifier tube features Automatic Brightness Control and is protected from damage by fully-automated sensors that shut off the unit when exposed to bright light. The exceptional S/N ratio minimizes distortion, ensuring a clear and detailed view at all times.
- Autogated Power Supply
- Auto-gating constantly operates to improve image quality in dynamic lighting conditions. Automatic voltage regulation and an ion barrier reduces blooming artifacts caused by bright points of light and protects the intensifier tube from damage.
- Biocular Configuration
- Viewing the night vision scene with both eyes through a single objective lens will enhance depth perception and provide the operator with a tactical advantage in the field and a comfortable long-term viewing experience.
- Manual Gain Control
- Variable gain control enhances your control and performance in various light conditions.
- Run Time
- 40 hours of operation at room temperature on two AA battery.