This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The NVWS-4x Pinnacle Night Vision Weapon Sight from N-Vision Optics is provisioned with a Gen 3, auto-gated Pinnacle image intensifier tube with 4x magnification. The NVWS has been designed to replace the daytime weapon sight during nighttime operations. Waterproof, light weight, ruggedized chassis, Picatinny rail mount, and rubber eyecup provide a feature full sight. It features an adjustable red on green Mil-Dot reticle for accurate nighttime shooting. Only American-made Gen 3 image intensifier tubes are utilized in its construction. This is a superb night vision weapon sight that provides near daylight viewing at night. All the sight controls have been integrated into the housing for convenient user friendly operation. The NVWS-4x incorporates a Mil-Std 1913 Picatinny mounting base for easy attachment to a wide variety of weapons. The NVWS-4x is the premier choice when precise target acquisition is essential.
Note! Note! Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130, and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce. For further information contact the Office of Defense Trade Controls and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Illuminated red/green Mil-Dot reticle
- Can be mounted on any weapon with an M1913 rail
- Lightweight, rugged, waterproof and operates from -60° to 120° F
- 25 hours of operation at room temperature on one user-supplied AA batteries or 56 hours on one included CR123 battery
- Third-generation, Gen 3, image intensifiers utilize a GaAs photocathode enabling greater detection distances and improving system performance under low-light conditions. A metal-oxide ion barrier on the MCP more than doubles the life of the image tube
- Auto-gated Pinnacle intensifier minimizes blooming caused by bright light exposure. The auto-gating holds back, or gates, the power being supplied to the system decreasing the amount of amplified light being allowed in. Preferred for tactical operations as it reduces the risk of being blinded by sudden exposure to bright light