This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The BNS-LR Long Range Boresighted Night Sight - Standard Kit from N-Vision Optics is provisioned with a Gen 3, auto-gated, Pinnacle image intensifier tube with variable gain control. The BNS-LR utilizes a PVS-27 night vision device (NVD). The PVS-27 is a high-resolution clip-on NVD that has been designed to mount in front of the daytime weapon sight. Since the BNS-LR, Long Range, gathers twice as much light as the PVS-22 (BNS) it can be leveraged against targets 1½ times the range of the PVS-22. A fast f/1.0 catadioptric, it utilizes permanent boresight alignment technology. Ruggedized chassis, Picatinny rail mount and rubber eyecup provide a full feature set. This optic offers universal compatibility with other daytime sights and is optimized for medium-range sniper weapons, assault rifles and machine guns. American-made Gen 3 image intensifier tubes are utilized in its construction. This is a superb night vision weapon sight that provides near daylight viewing at night. On-off-gain and focus controls have been integrated into the housing for convenient user friendly operation. The BNS-LR incorporates a Mil-Std 1913 Picatinny mounting base for easy attachment to a wide variety of weapons.
Note: Note! Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130, and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce. For further information contact the Office of Defense Trade Controls and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Optimum day-scope magnification of 3x to 20x
- Can be mounted on any weapon with an M1913 rail
- Installed, operated, and removed without tools and without affecting boresight
- Permanent boresight retention enhances repeatable performance in various lighting conditions
- Boresight characteristics offer accuracy within 1 MOA and repeatability within ½ MOA without adjustments
- Optimized for medium-range sniper weapons, assault rifles and machine guns including the MK11, M16, SCAR-H, M240 & 300 Win Mag. and is effective on all weapons from carbines to .50 caliber sniper rifles
- Third-generation, Gen 3, image intensifiers utilize a GaAs photocathode enabling greater detection distances and improving system performance under low-light conditions. A metal-oxide ion barrier on the MCP more than doubles the life of the image tube
- Auto-gated Pinnacle intensifier minimizes blooming caused by bright light exposure. The auto-gating holds back or gates the power being supplied to the system decreasing the amount of amplified light being allowed in. Preferred for tactical operations as it reduces the risk of being blinded by sudden exposure to bright light