The Digigear Extreme SD-HC-XC to CF Adapter is a Type II memory card adapter ready for SD 3.0. It can support the new exFAT file system on Windows OS. This adapter is also equipped with high-speed CF interface and the access rate is faster than virtually any similar products. The SDXCF supports converting SDHC, SD, miniSD (with adapter), microSD (with adapter), MMC, RS-MMC (with adapter), and even the next generation SD 3.0 card with exFAT file system to Type II CF. Equipped with the high-speed CF interface, this adapter will not slow down the access rate of the inserted media, but will also not accelerate it.
The SDXCF is compatible with many digital devices equipped with a CF Type II socket, including select UDMA digital cameras and DSLR's, PDA's, digital photo frames, card readers, notebooks and more! Get the power of an SD card in your digital devices. The adapter supports the Windows 7, Vista, XP, Mac OS and Linux operating systems.
The adapter is only compatible with the following UDMA cameras: Canon EOS 7D, EOS 1D Mark IV and EOS 1Ds Mark III (both of which have Eye-Fi capability already, so the adapter is not necessary), EOS 5D Mark II, EOS 20D, EOS 50D, Nikon D3X, Sony Alpha DSLR-A900, A850 and A350
- Compatible with SD system Spec 2.0 and supports SD cards with various kinds of form factor, including SDHC / SD / miniSDHC (with adapter) / miniSD (with adapter) / microSDHC (with adapter) / microSD (with adapter) / TransFlash (with adapter)
- Compatible with MMC system Spec 4.0 and supports MMC cards with various kinds of form factor
- SD 3.0 ready: Accepts SD 3.0 card with exFAT file system on Windows OS
- Supports CF true IDE mode, memory mode, and I/O mode
- High-speed CF interface with extreme performance
- IDE interface supports DMA mode and PIO mode
- Equipped with push-push SD socket for easy card insertion and extraction
- Type II CF design
- Supports Windows 7, Vista, XP, Mac OS and Linux
- Before using a card within the exFAT file system on SDXCF, please make sure your CF device also supports exFAT. Otherwise, the CF device will not be compatible. Currently, only Windows 7, Vista and XP support the exFAT file system (Windows XP requires Update for Windows XP-KB955704)
- Only compatible with the following UDMA cameras: Canon EOS 7D, EOS 1D Mark IV and EOS 1Ds Mark III (both of which have Eye-Fi capability already, so the adapter is not necessary), EOS 5D Mark II, EOS 20D, EOS 50D, Nikon D3X, Sony Alpha DSLR-A900, A850 and A350