The G15 Autogated Night Vision Binocular from N-Vision Optics is a night vision binocular system developed specifically for situations where depth perception is critical. The core of this unit features two third generation autogated image intensifier tubes, offering better depth perception and image clarity than single tube units. Autogated intensifier tubes constantly operate to improve image clarity and contrast in dynamic lighting conditions. Automatic voltage regulation and an ion barrier reduce blooming artifacts caused by bright light, protecting the operator's eyes and the intensifier tube from damage. The dual-objective binocular viewing configuration enhances depth perception, ensuring a tactical advantage in the field and a comfortable long-term viewing experience.
G15 is built from two GT-14 night vision monoculars which can be separated to provide the operator with flexibility to adapt to mission situations. Each monocular can be independently hand-held, head, helmet, weapon-mounted or attached to a video camera. The unit is fully submersible to a depth of two meters and is equipped with an invisible to the human eye short range infrared illuminator.
Note! Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130, and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce. For further information contact the Office of Defense Trade Control and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Third Generation Intensifier
- Generation III image intensifier tube features Automatic Brightness Control and is protected from damage by fully-automated sensors that shut off the unit when exposed to bright light. The exceptional S/N ratio minimizes distortion, ensuring a clear and detailed view at all times.
- Autogated Power Supply
- Autogating constantly operates to improve image quality in dynamic lighting conditions. Automatic voltage regulation and an ion barrier reduce blooming artifacts caused by bright points of light and protects the intensifier tube from damage.
- Binocular Configuration
- Utilizing two image intensifier tubes offers better depth perception and image clarity than single tube systems. Viewing the night vision scene with both eyes through two objective lenses enhances depth of field and provides the operator with a tactical advantage in the field, as well as a comfortable long-term viewing experience.
- Manual Gain Control
- Variable gain control enhances your control and performance in various light conditions.
- Each monocular can be independently hand-held, head, helmet, weapon-mounted or attached to a video camera.
- Run Time
- Up to 40 hours of operation at room temperature on two CR123 batteries.