The Korg pitchblack+ Chromatic Pedal Tuner affords precision tuning with an accuracy of ±0.1 cents. Plus, you can connect two instruments to the device simultaneously with separate tuning settings for each one. The pitchblack+ features a True Bypass output, which keeps your tone completely intact at all times.
For tuning, the pitchblack+ offers several options including open D, open E, open G, open A, DADGAD and chromatic tuning for standard guitars and basses. Plus, the tuner supports tuning for seven-string guitars and six-string basses. You can create and save up to five custom tunings as well.
For accuracy, the pitchblack+ features adjustable calibration between 436 and 445 Hz. It has a broad tuning detection as well, ranging from E0 at 20.60 Hz to C8 at 4186 Hz. The pitchblack+ even makes it easier to see the tuning process with dual accuracy meters and ultra bright LEDs. The durable design features a tough aluminum die cast body. Plus, a 9V DC output jack even lets you power other pedals in your pedalboard.
- Large Surface-Illuminated LED
- The pitchblack+ features a large 13-segment LED meter. In conjunction with the tuning guides located below the meter that indicate whether your instrument is sharp or flat, the smooth-moving LEDs provide highly visible confirmation for accurate tuning at any viewing angle. The note name, tuning mode and calibration are shown by large, highly-readable displays in green and red. The tuner On/Off status is shown by a red LED, ensuring that you'll see everything you need even if you're on a dimly-lit stage. You can choose between Single Mode and Double Mode. In Single mode, you can choose between Meter mode, Full Strobe mode, Half Strobe mode, or Mirror mode. In Double mode, you can choose from Focus mode 1 and Focus mode 2, which offer even greater precision with excellent visibility
- Dual Input Jacks
- Dual input jacks allow two instruments to be connected at once. Plus, True Bypass ensures that the input signal is unaffected. The pitchblack+ provides A and B input jacks to which you can connect two different guitars or basses and individually specify a separate calibration, tuning mode, flat tuning and display mode for each guitar/bass. If only a single instrument is connected, you can specify two different tuning settings and switch between them by pressing the Input Select foot switch. This feature supports situations such as when you're playing more than one guitar/bass in a live situation or for sophisticated musical needs such as using different tunings with a single guitar for multiple songs. The sound is muted when tuning is active, and when the pedal tuner is off, the True Bypass feature ensures that the input signal from your instrument is not colored in any way. With functionality like this, the pitchblack+ can provide high-precision tuning capability while being integrated into your guitar or bass pedalboard and amp setup
- Fits Into Your Pedalboard
- The pitchblack+ will work great with your current pedalboard system. It provides a DC-OUT jack that can supply power to other effect pedals when the optional AC adapter is used. By connecting the included DC cable, you can supply up to 200 mA of power to multiple effect pedals that require a 9V supply, simplifying the power connections in your effect board
- Ultra-precise tuning with an accuracy of ±0.1 cents
- True Bypass output keeps your tone intact at all times
- Supports open D, open E, open G, open A, and DADGAD tuning - in addition to chromatic tuning and standard guitar / bass tuning
- Create and save five of your own custom tunings
- Tuner supports seven-string guitars and six-string basses
- pitchblack+ features a broad tuning detection range from E0 (20.60 Hz) to C8 (4186 Hz)
- Calibration is adjustable from 436 and 445 Hz
- Tough aluminum die cast body for road-tested durability