The SC-PU-80 48 x 64" Manual Pull Up Projector Screen from InFocus is a lightweight and very portable way to have a projection surface with you at all times. For the traveling sales person, or project manager who needs to make an impromptu presentation on location, this manual free-standing screen is the answer. It saves you the trouble and continued expense of having to rely on rentals or hoping that your client remembered to order an A/V screen for the meeting. It also negates having to use a wall to make your presentation where the image would be barely visible and unsharp.
Simply set the rugged case on the floor, pull the screen out of its casing, hook it on the top tab and you're ready to go. When you're done, merely unhook the screen and it retracts neatly back inside its case. With its standard black borders, it adds a touch of class and visibility to the image since the Gain rating is a bright 1.1 and complimented by a 160° viewing angle. The borders assure that attention is directed on the image. it also helps to minimize any ambient light. The viewing surface is readily cleaned with mild soap and water as well as being flame and mildew-resistant. Backed by its one-year warranty, this screen provides you with a reliable solution to on-location presentations. It's easy to store within a closet, can be packed in your car or simply carried down the hall to the conference room.
- Lightweight, portable system in a durable travel case
- Cost-effective alternative to rentals
- Easily sets up and collapses
- Excellent for a point of purchase display
- Bright matte white screen surface that cleans easily with soap and water
- Wide 160° viewing angle with Gain rating of 1:1
- Available in various sizes and formats to suit your projection needs