The imageFORMULA ScanFront 300 from Canon captures images at up to 30 pages (single-sided)/60 images (double-sided) per minute. The scanner's touchscreen operation and programmable one-touch buttons make digitizing anything from a single page to your entire office an easy job. In addition to handling standard letter and legal paper, the scanner has a long document mode, folio mode, and a setting for handling other media, including plastic ID cards.
This network-enabled scanner makes sharing documents easy. Scan-to options include scan-to destinations such as email, an FTP server, a USB drive, a network drive, a printer, or a fax machine. The customizable one-touch buttons can be assigned to any commonly used operations such as a specific USB drive or a specific printer.
The ScanFront 300 doesn't just digitize your documents; it also uses advanced functions to achieve the best image capture possible. These include auto color detection, auto page size detection, bleed through removal, deskew, skip blank page, text-orientation recognition, and color dropout/enhance color.
- The imageFORMULA ScanFront 300 network scanner is full-featured, easy-to-use, easy-to-manage devices for capturing, converting, and sharing documents. The ScanFront 300 is designed to simplify the distribution of business information across a network to specified destinations while improving the security of the data being shared, maintaining information quality, and lowering overall workplace costs
Wide Variety of Applications
- The ScanFront 300 is an ideal solution for capturing documents in decentralized environments. It improves collaboration by allowing users in central and field locations to capture and share information seamlessly. Manufacturing, financial services, legal services, healthcare, and other industries can benefit from easy and secure distribution of documents within their business processes
- The ScanFront 300 scanner simplifies scanning with sophisticated hardware and software features. The touch-screen interface lets users easily select destinations and provides a clear preview of digitized documents. Four USB ports offer the flexibility to connect peripherals, such as USB drives and keyboards, to make installation and operation easier. The ScanFront 300 allows users to pre-configure commonly used tasks into Scan-To-Job buttons for one-touch access. These features, along with a compact design, help increase productivity and efficiencies
Distribute Business Information
- Scanning up to 30 ppm, the ScanFront 300 transforms hardcopy documents into precise electronic files and distributes them to all stages of the workflow. With a few simple steps, documents can be routed directly to e-mail, a shared folder, FTP server, USB drive, printers, and fax servers. Users can even create private address books to manage recipient information or use shared LDAP options. The scanners can also handle various types of documents, such as plastic ID cards, and include features like Long Document and Folio Scanning Modes. Functions such as Auto Color Detection improve the clarity of scanned images and the quality of captured data. These scanners eclipse traditional document capture methods and maximize information sharing
- To administrate device usage, the ScanFront 300 scanner has key-in or list-type log-in access. In addition, the included ScanFront Administration Tool provides IT managers with remote management options for all ScanFront 300 devices connected to the network. It can be used to change or restrict user settings on devices in varied locations to facilitate compliance and mitigate risks
Increase Manageability and Lower Costs
- The ScanFront Administration Tool lets IT managers remotely view ScanFront configurations and status, update firmware, and change/backup/restore the settings for single or multiple devices. This centralized management, plus limiting the number of PCs involved with the document imaging process, help increase control and reduce labor, lowering TCO as well as dedicated time
Environment in Mind
- The ScanFront 300 scanner has been designed to meet ENERGY STAR qualifications for energy efficiency and comply with the RoHS and WEEE directives for reduction of hazardous substances and waste products