The imageFORMULA P-150 Portable Scanner from Canon weighs just over 2 lbs and is only 11 inches long but can scan full size documents, including legal-sized pages. The P-150 scans up to 15 pages per minute and even supports batch scanning 20 pages at a time. The unit is "plug-and-scan" capable so there's no need to install any drivers or software before beginning to scan. The scanner is the perfect addition to any mobile office solution. You can even scan directly to PDF. Now there's no need to take files and papers along with you, scan them on the spot and retrieve them any time from your computer.
Despite being a compact scanner, the P-150 is anything but a watered-down unit. The scanner has most of what you would expect from a full-sized scanner including Skip Blank Page, Advanced Text Enhancement, Rapid Recovery, Auto Page Size Detection, Deskew, Prevent Bleed-Through, Remove Background, Color Dropout, as well as batch scanning of up to 20 pages at a time.
Please note that the imageFORMULA P-150 is compatible with Windows only
Wide Variety Of Applications
- The P-150 scanner, also known as Scan-tini, was designed for professionals to improve their personal efficiency and individual productivity in offices and in transit. From the Small Office/Home Office (SOHO) user, to the occasional traveler, to the employee who frequently travels, the P-150 scanner offers advanced features to meet the document capture needs of stationary users and "road warriors." Forward-thinking features in a small design enable users across a variety of industry sectors to simplify and conveniently execute general purpose, distributed scanning tasks to maximize business efficiencies in any setting
Compact And Convenient
- At 11 inches long and weighing slightly over two pounds, the P-150 scanner redefines the minimum dimensions of a document scanner with an automatic document feeder (ADF). From the office to the car, the home to the plane, the P-150 scanner fits easily into a briefcase and affords users portable and mobile opportunities for document capture on the go
Simple To Use
- Scanning on the run requires quick connectivity and minimal setup. The P-150 scanner can use electrical power via a single USB cable connected to a PC. The scanner's tight interface between hardware and software immediately launches Canon CaptureOnTouch Lite for Windows. This "Plug-and-Scan" capability lets users easily and instantaneously start scanning, without installing drivers or imaging applications, thereby decreasing the time needed to initiate a scan. CaptureOnTouch for Windows also allows users to initiate preconfigured Scan Jobs, further simplifying the scanning process
Productive And Practical
- Whether connected to a standard power source or utilizing the USB cables, the P-150 scanner is capable of one-pass duplex scanning of batches up to 20 sheets, at up to 15 ppm in color or black and white. It also includes Windows ISIS/TWAIN drivers - industry-standard interfaces for seamlessly linking applications and scanners-for easy hardware integration with third-party Enterprise Content Management (ECM) software
Advanced Features And Flexibility
- The flexibility of the P-150 scanner is masked by its simple design. Features such as Skip Blank Page, Advanced Text Enhancement II, and Rapid Recovery decrease preparation time, increase image quality, and widen the variety of document types that can be scanned, affording more unattended batch scanning. These features provide the foundation for a faster and more intelligent long-term storage and retrieval system
Environment In Mind
- The P-150 scanner has been designed with Canon's initiative to take an environmentally and people-conscious approach to product design and life cycle. This scanner meets ENERGY STAR Program guidelines for energy efficiency and also complies with the RoHS andWEEE directives for reduction of hazardous substances and waste products