While any old generic steering wheel could control a virtual car, the Ferrari F430 Force Feedback Racing Wheel from Thrustmaster brings authenticity and a truly immersive experience to racing games. Officially licensed by Ferrari, the Ferrari F430 Force Feedback Racing Wheel is built to be the exact replica of a Ferrari F430 steering wheel and equipped with wide, weighted pedals made out of medal. The Ferrari F430 Force Feedback Racing Wheel is compatible with PC and select PS3 racing games.
The Ferrari F430 Force Feedback Racing Wheel forgoes the usual 6-speed gearbox and opts for the more realistic dual aluminum gear shift levers. It also features a 5-position "Manettino" dial, which is an easily accessible rotary switch that enables drivers to swiftly adjust their settings or activate specific features in the midst of a race. Gamers can adjust the braking force distribution, power steering, traction and control system and more.
The Ferrari F430 Force Feedback Racing Wheel features powerful Force Feedback with Touchsense technology. Force Feedback is when the steering wheel "fights" back to give a more realistic experience while making sharp turns or accelerating to high speeds. Hit the dirt road and feel every rock and bump.
10 easy-to-reach buttons and an 8-direction D-Pad keep the driver's hands on the wheel while making changes on the fly. A pro clamping system with a metal structure keeps the Ferrari F430 Force Feedback Racing Wheel firmly in place.
- Wide & Weighted Pedals
- Accelerate with precision with the wide weighted pedals of the Ferrari F430 Force Feedback Racing Wheel. They are also made of metal in order to withstand the punishing use you will most likely put them through
- Realistic Ferrari-Style Gear Shift Levers
- Located on the wheel are two aluminum gear shift levers modeled after the Ferrari F430
- Clamp Down
- The included pro clamping system with a metal structure allows you to lock down your steering wheel unit to a surface so that it won't accidentally move or shift in the middle of a race
- Powerful Force Feedback
- Making hairpin turns and hitting insane speeds are no longer without consequence as the asphalt road "fights" back with vibrations. Go off-road to feel every rock and bump in the road
- Designed for PC & Select PS3 Games
- The wheel and pedals work in racing games in all PC versions and select PS3 versions of Colin McRae Dirt 2, Supercar Challenge, Superstars V8 Next Challenge, WRC FIA World Rally Championship, Split/Second Velocity, F1 2010, Shift 2 Unleashed and Dirt 3