The F1 Wireless Ferrari F60 Limited Edition Gamepad from Thrustmaster features a unique design with aerodynamic curves. The grips are reminiscent of the nose of a F60 Formula 1 racing car while the paint job on the gamepad maintains the trademark red and black colors of a Ferrari.
On the technical level, the optical wheel with an automatic centering feature offers accurate precision and the dual progressive triggers can be used to seamlessly merge acceleration and braking power. All buttons and analog sticks are fully programmable. The F1 Wireless Ferrari F60 Limited Edition Gamepad also has internal memory for remembering certain button configurations as well as being compatible with both Playstation 3 and PC.
- Ferrari Design
- The F1 Wireless Ferrari F60 Limited Edition Gamepad has a metallic design inspired by the "musetto" (nose) of the 2009 Formula One Ferrari racing car, the F60
- Optical Wheel with Auto-Centering
- The F1 Wireless Ferrari F60 Limited Edition Gamepad has an optical wheel for precise control over progressive actions and an auto-centering feature to reset. It also offers a 90%deg; rotation angle
- Dual Progressive Triggers
- With two progressive and programmable triggers, the F1 Wireless Ferrari F60 Limited Edition Gamepad has independent and measurable braking and accelerating control
- Compatible with PS3 & PC
- F1 Wireless Ferrari F60 Limited Edition Gamepad is compatible with Sony Playstation 3 consoles and PC computers