The Elite Fitness Pack + NW from Thrustmaster is designed for fitness fans who use the Wii console and Balance Board. It's also perfect for a non-gaming workout. This 9-piece pack features two flexible weights for wrists or ankles and a step aerobics riser for burning calories. The handy pedometer records the steps taken, the distance traveled, calories burned, workout length and more.
Freedom of movement as well as comfort during workout sessions is guaranteed with the armband for the Wii Remote, the leg strap for the Nunchuk Controller and a lanyard for the MP3 player. The large exercise mat, made of cushioning foam, is the perfect companion for floor exercises or for keeping the Balance Board and stepper firmly in place. Finally, a carrying bag is included to facilitate the transport of all nine accessories as well as the balance board with ease.
- Ideal for WiiFit and WiiFit Plus
- The Elite Fitness Pack + NW is ideal for the WiiFit and WiiFit Plus. The included armband, leg strap and lanyard keep hands free. The stepper raises the Balance Board while the floor mat keeps it firmly in place. The pedometer keeps track of the movements while the flexible dumbbells add extra tension for a better workout
- Compatible with Other Fitness Games for the Wii
- While the Elite Fitness Pack + NW is ideal for the WiiFit and WiiFit Plus, it can also be used with other fitness games for the Wii, such as EA Active, U Shape & UbiSoft's My Fitness Coach
- Easy Transport & Storage
- The included carrying bag makes it easy to store and travel with all the other accessories that are included in the Elite Fitness Pack + NW