The Mitsubishi 42" LDT422V LCD Monitor is a high quality multimedia monitor designed with professional applications in mind. It affords the brightness, high contrast and low power consumption you need for optimum digital displaying. You'll be able to effectively engage your audience with video and digital data display for retail signage, point-of-sale display, corporate board rooms or classrooms.
This monitor includes a variety of features to ease installation and maintenance. Input and output interface options enable you to network multiple digital displays. Motion shift and S-gamma control cut image persistence and image retention over extended use. A built-in scheduling utility automates quick changes in your messaging; displaying the content you want, when you want it.
The size of the LDT422V lends itself to use as a large screen computer monitor as well. Rather than spreading your designs or CAD drawings across multiple standard monitors, this 42" monitor shows you everything on one bright, sharp digital display.
- Rapid Video Response Time
- Enjoyment of artifact free graphics and video in full motion environments
- Motion "Shift" Function
- Increased protection against image retention and image persistence
- Power Save
- Detects when input signal is no longer active and will automate the monitor to a Power Save state to help save the life of the LCD panel
- High Contrast Ratio
- S-Gamma Control delivers incredible visual detail in both data and video display
- Display during the hours you want with flexible control of content and power saving
- Tile Matrix
- Create data wall/tile display with multiple LCD monitors
- Show two active input displays simultaneously
- Panel Lock Out
- Prevent unauthorized tampering of panel controls
- VESA Compliant
- Allows for VESA standard mounting arms or mounts
- Certified for Windows Vista
- Plug-and-play compatibility with Microsoft Windows Vista
- Closed Caption
- Supports closed caption for hearing impaired needs