The Teac AG-H380 AM/FM Stereo Receiver is a high performance stereo receiver that allows for excellent audio reproduction whether you're listening to your iPod, CD player, turntable, tape deck, or other audio source. The built-in AM/FM tuner gives you even more choices with local sports, news, music and talk radio with presets for one-touch access.
The USB interface lets you connect your iPod for a complete digital audio signal directly to the digital processing section of the system. This way, you can take advantage of the high performance D/A converter, which converts the pure digital signal into a clear analog audio signal. If you want to record as well, you're in luck. The AG-H380 allows you to record from a CD, AM or FM radio programming, from a connected auxiliary device or vinyl records using the phono input to USB memory devices.
The integrated amplifier can drive the speakers of your choice with a total output of 80 watts (40 watts per channel), and you can connect an external powered subwoofer for additional deep bass. Tone controls allow you to customize your bass and treble, and the unit also has a convenient timer function. In addition to controlling the system from a comfortable distance, the included remote control also can navigate your iPod while it's connected. Clearly, the AG-H380 makes a smart addition to any true music fans' listening space.
- Output power: minimum 40 W + 40 W
- Input selector: 7 inputs (Phono, CD, tuner, iPod digital, USB, AUX-1, AUX-2)
- Impeccable digital replay via "iPod Digital Direct" data retrieval
- AM/FM tuner with 30 AM presets and 30 FM presets for one-touch access to favorite stations
- Tone controls allow you to customize the bass and treble
- CD Direct MP3/WMA files: encoding and decoding
- Timer function: daily (on/off), sleep timer, timer recording to USB memory (once, daily)
- Headphones jack allows for private listening
- Charges iPod when connected with a USB cable
- Dimmable dot-matrix fluorescent display