The CradlePoint Failsafe Gigabit N Router for Mobile Broadband is a robust router with a WiFi range of over 600 feet. The most important feature of this router is its failover/failback capability. The router automatically switches to a secondary connection (either wired or wireless) when your primary service is interrupted. Once the service is restored, the router will automatically failback to the primary connection - keeping your business online with minimal interruption to users.
The Failsafe Gigabit n Router is ideal for homes, small businesses, branch offices, temporary and remote enterprise environments who need continuous, always-on connectivity.
- Always Connected
The CradlePoint MBR1200 is a robust 802.11n router with 3G/4G failover capabilities. Built for home, small business, branch offices, temporary and remote enterprise environments seeking to implement continuous, always-on connectivity.
With its failover/failback capability, the MBR1200 automatically switches to a secondary connection (either wired or wireless) when your primary service is interrupted. Once your service is restored, the MBR1200 will automatically failback to the primary connection - keeping your business online with minimal interruption to users.
Whether you're wired or wireless, the MBR1200 Business Series Router keeps your business connected.
- VPN: Secure and Reliable
- The high-performance MBR1200 has the capability to create, manage and terminate multiple IPSec VPN sessions. It provides up to ten concurrent sessions, supporting transfer and tunnel modes and several Hash and Cipher algorithms. These encryption protocols protect your communications from one private network to another from end-to-end.
- Enterprise Power - SMB Simple
Powered by WiPipe technology, the MBR1200 router includes many features found in expensive, enterprise class routers at a fraction of the cost. With minimal setup and maintenance, including our pre-installed software, it has "right out of the box" simplicity.
Standard on the MBR1200 are security features such as multiple WiFi encryption modes (WEP and WPA/WPA2 Personal and Enterprise) and built-in firewall, which prevent unauthorized use of your connection. With no additional software to load, you'll be up and running in minutes.
- Supports 64/128-bit WEP and WPA/WPA2 (Personal & Enterprise) encryption modes, as well as user login.
- Access control in Encrypted and Open modes and Password Protected to prevent unauthorized Internet access.
- Provides additional security of Show/Hide Network Name (SSID) and Internet Access Control (Services, User, URL, MAC Filtering).
- Firewall features Network Address Translation (NAT) and Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI) which protects against DoS attacks.
- Share a single broadband Data Modem signal with up to 30 people.
- Easy-to-use Security Setup Wizard.
- No drivers or software to install.
- Advanced security with WiPipe technology.
- Failover/Failback to 3G/4G mobile broadband.
- Broadest USB Modem support on the market.