The Vaddio ProductionVIEW HD MV Camera Control Console is a 6x2 seamless switcher with multiview output that also grants joystick control over up to six PTZ cameras, with up to 12 position presets for each camera. If that's not enough, the console also has knobs for controlling camera CCU functions such as focus and iris, buttons for inserting lower-third graphics, and transition controls.
The console can also be driven by an optional TeleTouch multiviewer touchscreen LCD controller (not included), for which there's an RS-232 input on the ProductionVIEW HD MV. This way you can not only view all sources and switch via the touchscreen, but you can also create up to 12 "video thumbnails" to correspond to the PTZ presets.
The ProductionVIEW HD MV console is a seamless video mixer, and its two discrete outputs can produce dual bus program feeds (meaning you've got dual independent 6x1 mixers). The first five video inputs have DB-15 connectors for inputting analog HD component, composite, S-Video, or VGA signals (HD, NTSC/PAL, or computer resolutions). The sixth is a DVI-I input for RGB, DVI-D, or HDMI. Video signals up to 1080p60 are supported, as are computer resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz.
The two program outputs and the two multiviewer or preview outputs are DB-15 & DVI-D pairs, to support VGA/HD component/composite/S-Video as well as DVI and HDMI 1.3.
Note! Adapters are necessary for many of these connection types (HDMI, Y/C, CVBS, and YPbPr) – not included.
- Inputs include analog HD YPbPr (component), RGBHV (VGA), Y/C (S-Video), and CVBS (composite) via DB-15 connectors, and Input 6 provides a DVI-I input for RGBHV, DVI-D, or HDMI
- The program and preview outputs offer both analog (YPbPr, RGBHV, Y/C and CVBS) and digital (DVI-D and HDMI) outputs
- Six discrete PTZ control ports eliminate the need to daisy chain control cabling. The ProductionVIEW HD MV Controller is capable of auto-sensing each camera attached, including Vaddio, Sony, Panasonic, and Canon (see Specifications for complete camera compatibility list)
- HD resolutions up to 1080p60 are supported
- Optional TeleTouch Multiviewer touchscreen LCDs (not included)
- Up to 12 stored preset "video thumbnails"
- Transitions include cross-fade, nine wipes, cut and fade to black
- Users can overlay their computer graphics onto the program video output. A variety of sizes and transparency levels are available through buttons on the console
- 3-axis Hall-effect joystick includes large handle for excellent grip, along with a button that moves the PTZ camera to its home position when pressed
- Knobs for adjusting focus, iris, transition speed, and pan/tilt/zoom are built into the console