The Vaddio WallVIEW CCU HD-19 HD-SDI PTZ Camera (Arctic White) with QuickConnect CCU pairs a pan/tilt/zoom camera with a camera control unit (CCU) that provides power and control to the camera over two Cat-5e cables that can run up to 500'. The CCU can control remotely the PTZ camera's settings to adjust brightness, color, white balance, and more.
The HD-19 is a pan/tilt/zoom camera with a motorized 19x optical zoom lens, a 1.3 Megapixel 1/3-type Sony Exmor CMOS sensor, and a slip-clutch robotics system, all for capturing clear, high-definition images with precise, wide-ranging movements.
The lens captures wide (58.1°) for small rooms as well as tight (3.2°) for long distances in larger rooms. With a powerful imaging system and pan/tilt/zoom robotics, the HD-19 is perfect for videoconferencing, distance learning, and live-event recording in houses of worship and other venues.
The HD-19 features a 1/3-type low-noise, high-speed CMOS sensor that boasts a large pixel aperture size. The imager offers high signal to noise, and very low minimum illumination of only 0.7 lux. The camera's integrated SmartSHOT technology with adjustable image processing (AIP) means that the user can control the advanced digital signal processing (DSP) functions of the camera, which in turn results in an extremely crisp, detailed image with vibrant color. These technical details pay real dividends in terms of image quality – especially in low-light conditions.
The camera features a card slot that supplies dual HD-SDI outputs that are capable of single-link 3 Gb/s transfer of HD video, to support formats up to 1080p60. There are also simultaneous HD analog component (YPbPr) and SD analog composite (CVBS at NTSC) outputs so you can monitor the camera locally on any monitor as the camera delivers high-quality HD video (1080p, 1080i, and 720p are selectable) to the rest of the video system, be it a videoconference codec or a broadcast switcher.
The camera can be installed up to 500' away from the Quick-Connect CCU, which sends power and RS-232 control information via two Cat-5e cables.
The CCU can adjust various camera settings to achieve an optimal image in even the most difficult environment. Adjust Detail (sharpen/soften objects & text), Red & Blue Gain, Auto White Balance, Pedestal (absolute black), Knee (for accurate reproduction of bright objects that are easily overexposed), Iris (light intake – either auto or manual), Gain (boost the signal level), Chroma (color), and Gamma (overall brightness). Using these parameter settings, you can store up to three camera adjustment scenes (A, B & C) in the CCU's memory.
- High-Precision Motors
- High-torque, micro-stepper motors provide for extremely smooth panning and tilting of the camera. Recalled preset camera positions are highly accurate across the entire pan and tilt range (-30 to +90° tilt, -170 to +170° pan). A smooth slip-clutch mechanism has been included to further enhance robotic movement. The HD-19 is invertible as well, for ceiling mounting
- Dual HD-SDI Outputs
- The HD-SDI Slot card installed in the HD-19 camera provides two BNCs for dual HD-SDI outputs, for connection to a switcher and integration with sophisticated video systems
- Analog Component Outputs
- The ClearVIEW HD-19's YPbPr DE-15 (15-pin HD) connector has output resolutions of 720p, 1080i, and 1080p. Simultaneous down-converted SD composite video (480i NTSC) is available on a BNC – for instance, for local monitoring on a low-cost screen
- Easy Integration
- Using a common RS-232 protocol (VISCA), the ClearVIEW HD-19 is easily integrated for use with videoconferencing codecs and control systems such as Crestron and AMX. And of course, the pan/tilt/zoom camera and Quick-Connect CCU interface are compatible with all Vaddio camera controllers
- Advanced DSP
- The HD-19 has an advanced DSP that allows the user to set a luminance target, whereby the iris, shutter, and (auto) gain will work together to maintain the target luminance while reducing overall noise
- Advanced CMOS Image Sensor
- The HD-19 uses a 1/3" Exmor 1.3 Mp HD CMOS image sensor. The high-speed, high-frame-rate, and low-noise sensor requires a minimum illumination of only 0.7 lux for excellent performance in low-light environments
- EZ Power/Video Port
- Via a Cat-5e cable, the included Quick-Connect CCU supplies power to the camera and receives return video from the camera over cable runs up to 500'
- IR Sensors
- IR sensors are built into the front of the ClearVIEW HD-19 to receive IR signals from the remote control that's supplied with the camera, as well as other third-party remotes for the IR forwarding feature
- Tally Light
- A red tally light is illuminated when the camera receives a VISCA command from an external control system. The Quick-Connect CCU has blue LED tally lights that show which camera or CCU is active in a multi-camera/-CCU installation
- Included Accessories
- Includes IR remote, DB-9/RJ-45 adapter, Thin-Profile Wall Mount, PowerRite power supply, and AC cord set
- Made in the USA
- The ClearVIEW HD-19 HD PTZ camera is made in the USA, at Vaddio, in the greater Minneapolis, Minnesota area