The Boston Acoustics Classic Series Sub10 II Down-Firing Subwoofer provides exceptional audio for any home theater or music system at an affordable price. This subwoofer is equipped with superior audio technologies to ensure exceptional bass reproduction. BassTrac circuitry eliminates low-frequency distortion, while a 10" graphite-injected woofer delivers more bass from less amplifier power.
The speaker wires are equipped with five-way gold-plated binding posts, which ensure a secure and reliable wire connection. The gold plates also help preserve signal transfer, minimizing frequency losses and gaps. Additionally, the speaker features MagnaGuard magnetic shielding, which helps prevent video interference when the subwoofer is placed close to your TV or monitor.
Designed for quick and flexible installation, the speaker features a stout, rectangular design and can be mounted on a wall or placed on the floor. The speaker's wires are very pliable, allowing you to place it wherever you choose. Finally, the speaker has a stylish wooden finish that complements a variety of furniture styles. It also features a traditional box cabinet to give it a classic, balanced aesthetic.
- Powerful Bass
- Enjoy your favorite music and movies with thick, resonant bass. This subwoofer features a traditional square cabinet with optimal acoustic engineering that helps radiate bass throughout your room.
- Advanced Audio Technologies
- The Classic Series Sub10 II features a Deep Channel Design (DCD) -- the polymer woofers are injected with graphite, allowing them to produce a more resonant bass sound without bottoming out. BassTrac circuitry helps reduce low-frequency distortion even at high output levels.
- MagnaGuard Magnetic Shielding
- MagnaGuard magnetic shielding helps prevent video interference when the speaker is placed close to your screen.
- Enhanced Audio Experience
- Five-way gold-plated binding posts ensure a secure and reliable wire connection, preserve signal transfer, and minimize frequency losses and gaps.
- Easy, Flexible Installation Options
- The subwoofer features a stout, rectangular design and can be placed on the floor or a shelf. The speaker's wires are very flexible, making it easy to position where you choose.
- Stylish Wooden Finish
- Complements a variety of furniture styles while the traditional box cabinet gives it a classic, balanced aesthetic.