The Dymo LabelWriter SE450 prints labels right from your computer in a compact unit that doesn't require ink or toner. The included software guides you through the label creation process from design to printing with templates and instructions for getting the label you want. The included software can also create barcodes in more than 26 formats including Postal, UPC, and ISBN codes.
By using roll labels instead of sheet labels, you save time, money, and paper by printing the exact number you need. The printer's networking capabilities save time and resources, there's no need to buy a separate printer for each computer. The labels compatibility with Windows, Mac, and Linux means it will work with almost any computer.
- Control the printer from any computer or device with or without drivers. Drivers are included for Mac, Windows and Linux systems
- Has a tri-color LED, blue is USB, green is serial and red for out of paper.
- Plug and Play
- Includes the DYMO Software Developers Kit (SDK)
- DYMO Label Software enables you to create and print more than 100 label lay-outs
- Print fast crystal-clear text, graphics and barcodes with a high printing resolution (203 dpi)
- Uses thermal printing technology - no expensive ink or toner needed, ever
- Network easily with the DYMO LabelWriter Print Server
- Includes 26 built-in barcode symbologies including 1-D and 2-D, Codabar, Code 3 of 9, Code 129-Auto, EAN-8/13, Interleaved 2 of 5, POSTNET, UPC-A/E, ITF-14 and many others
- Accepts ASCII text and commands via the RS-232 serial port and the USB port
- Accepts bitmap data for printing graphics
- Sleep mode to conserve energy
- Print one label or hundreds, without the waste and layout hassles of sheet labels
- Put it anywhere - compact size, new design and colors fit in any modern workspace