The Atlona Wall Plate Style DVI Receiver over Single Multi-mode Fiber receives high resolution video, EDID, and HDCP DVI signals from the transmitter using a single multi-mode fiber optic cable. With a built-in equalizer, receiver module re-conditions the signal, allowing for reception of signals from a distance of up to 1200’ (365.8 m) at 1920 x 1200, 1500’ (457.2 m) at 1600 x 1200, and 4000’ (1219.2 m) at 1280 x 1024. It has a DVI male input at one end and single fiber optics output (multi-mode) at the other end.
Via HDCP technology, the DVI Receiver prevents unauthorized copying of your valuable digital data, while an EDID application avoids connectivity issues with the connected display. It is designed to work with a wall plate, box or miniature style HDMI or DVI receiver and transmitter modules and is compatible with commercial, government, medical installations, etc.
Note! The DVI Module can only transmit digital signals (DVI-D). It cannot be used with DVI/VGA adapters.
- Receives high resolution video, EDID, and HDCP DVI signals
- Built-in equalizer re-conditions the signal
- Receives DVI-D signals from up to 1200' (365.8 m) at 1920 x 1200, 1500' (457.2 m) at 1600 x 1200, and 4000' (1219.2 m) at 1280 x 1024
- Uses a single SC multi-mode fiber cable
- Designed to work with VGA transmitter and wall plate or mini DVI / HDMI transmitter
- Supports resolution up to 1920 x 1200 (1080p)
- EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) application avoids connectivity issues with the connected display and enables automatic detection of resolution of the monitor
- HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection) prevents unauthorized copying of digital audio and video content
- DVI male input at one end and single fiber optics output (multi-mode) at the other end
- Interchangeable with other HDMI or DVI receiver modules
- Can be directly connected to the DVI port on the source / display
- Supports all VESA formats and is compatible with specialized projectors and commercial LCD panels