The Fast Forward Video 500 GB Internal Hard Drive from Hitachi (2.5") features a SATA 3 Gbps interface, 16 MB buffer memory and 7200 RPM rotational speed. It transfers media at speeds of up to 1245 Mbps and has an average latency of 4.2 ms. The hard drive is designed for DigiDeck DVR systems. In addition, it is suitable for use in notebooks, gaming PCs, compact desktop systems, small-form-factor video devices, blade servers, network routers, compact RAID systems and video surveillance applications.
Featuring TrueTrack technology, the Hitachi hard drive offers tracking accuracy in high shock and vibration environments. It uses Thermal Fly-height Control (TFC) technology that provides reduced soft error rate. With a shock resistance of up to 1000G, the drive can withstand accidental drops.
- Designed for DigiDeck DVR systems
- Suitable for notebooks, gaming PCs, compact desktop systems, small-form-factor video devices, blade servers, network routers, compact RAID systems and video surveillance applications
- Drive capacity - 500 GB
- SATA 3 Gbps interface
- 16 MB data buffer
- 4.2 ms average latency
- 7200 RPM rotational speed
- Supports up to 1245 Mbps media transfer rates
- TrueTrack technology ensures tracking accuracy in high shock and vibration environments
- Thermal Fly-height Control (TFC) technology provides reduced soft error rate for better reliability
- Quiet acoustics help provide nearly inaudible operation
- Shock resistance of 1000G helps withstand accidental drops
- With halogen-free production and low power consumption, the drive confirms to the Hitachi EcoTrac classification