The Atlona Passive VGA Extender over CAT5/6/7 Cable (Receiver) is used to extend VGA signals to computer displays. When used with a compatible transmitter, the receiver offers error-free transmissions up to 330’ (100.6 m) via CAT 5, 6, or 7 cables. In addition, the receiver supports VGA resolutions up to 1280 x 1024. With the plug-n-play functionality, the receiver does not require drivers or software and power source for operation.
- Extends VGA signals to computer displays
- Receives signals up to 330' (100.6 m) when used with a compatible transmitter
- Uses Cat 5, 6, or 7 cables for transmission
- Video resolutions up to 1280 x 1024
- Plug-n-play operation does not require drivers or software
- Suitable for use in classroom, office environment, data centers, training rooms, etc.
- Distance supported by CAT 5 cable: 800 x 600 pixels (30 MHz) - 320' (97.5 m), 1024 x 768 pixels (60 MHz) - 250' (76.2), and 1280 x 1024 pixels (100 MHz) - 200' (60.96 m)