The USBRJ45 USB to Ethernet Adapter from Kanex connects your MacBook Air or any other device to a wired network instantly. The ultra-compact, light weight adapter when inserted to the USB port of your MacBook Air provides an instant ethernet connection to your network. The adapter gets its power through the USB connection; hence external power cord is not required. It is fully compatible with all prior versions of USB including USB 2.0.
- MacBook Air Compatible
- Perfect for business or travel where Wi-Fi would be limited. You just need to plug the USB port into your MacBook Air and connect to a network instantly.
- Works with a Plethora of Devices
- Whether you're connecting up to TiVo or networking your old computer without a NIC card, this USB ethernet adapter will work on any network-hungry machine providing you with full 100Mbps bandwidth.
- Quick and Simple
- This USB to ethernet adapter requires one-time software installation and then plug and play.
- USB Bus Powered
- The Kanex USB ethernet adapter is bus powered through USB. Therefore, no external power is required.