The CPM Camera Rigs Thin Rail Pad holds a pair of 15mm rods spaced out at 60mm (center to center) and easily integrates to similar standard rig setups. When used in pairs with 2 side struts, the Thin Rail Pad can act as a side mount or can be used to mount a matte box.
You can use 2 thin rail pads with a pair of carbon rails (not included) for the side strut setup so that the quad cage can be turned up to 90°. This allows for a wider opening for cameras such as the DSLR systems. The Thin Rail Pad is made of carbon fiber-compounded polycarbonate resin.
Note! Side struts and carbon rails are not included.
- Holds together a pair of 15 mm rods spaced out at 60 mm (center to center)
- Easily integrates to similar standard (15 x 60 mm) rig setups
- Used as a matte box mount or side mount when used in pairs with 2 side struts
- Use 2 thin rail pads with a set of carbon rails (not included) to allow the quad cage to be turned up to 90° - enables wider opening for cameras such as the DSLR systems
- Made of carbon fiber-compounded polycarbonate resin to offer sturdy setup