The black i1075 HardBack Case (With iPad Insert) from Pelican delivers ultimate protection when you need to transport your Apple iPad or iPad 2. Of course, there are inevitable times when you accidentally drop the case. For those times you need a case that will stand up to the impact and keep your equipment safe. Luckily, this case is made of heavy-duty ABS plastic that protect it from impact and submersion up to 3.3' (1 m).
The shock absorbing molded liner is designed to guard your tablet from impact as well as being equipment-friendly -- it won't scratch the surface of your tablet. The durable latch system won't open in case of an impact, and the purge valve prevents water and other contaminants from seeping in. The valve also stabilizes the internal pressure under which your tablet is stored.
In addition to a solid build, this case offers ease-of-use. A built-in easel allows you to position the iPad either horizontally or vertically. You can also stash additional accessories like cables and adapters under the keyboard. And the convenient, removable shoulder strap makes the i1075 easy to carry. Finally, Pelican supports this case with their made in the USA lifetime warranty so you can enjoy peace of mind and maximum protection when transporting your gear.
- Tested for impact and submersion to 3.3' (1 m)
- Shock absorbing molded liner is equipment-friendly; won't scratch the surface of your tablet
- Built in the USA
- Easy-open latch remains shut under pressure or after impact
- Purge valve prevents water and dust while leveling the internal pressure
- Built-in easel allows for horizontal or vertical viewing
- Storage space under keyboard holds support gear -- perfect for cables and adapters