FV Media Player from FutureVideo offers frame-by-frame controlled video playback with logging and full tactile control via an MC-20PRO II jog/shuttle controller. It supports multiple video formats such as MJPEG, MPEG-1/2/4, H.264, AVCHD, WMV, & others (with applicable decoders).
You can mark a video frame location with a numeric marker or a text description for quick recall of a specific event. These events can later be re-viewed and accessed in the event log or when seek next / seek previous commands are given. Additionally, event description can also be recorded with a picture snapshot. During playback, the player displays the marked description for your reference.
The player supports slow motion playback of video clips from 0.1x to 1x, when a detailed analysis of a video clip is essential. You can trim the main video and save sub-clips as separate MJPEG formats useful in archiving of selected video segments with frame-by-frame precision. Stills of video frames and picture snapshots can be saved and printed as and when required.
Controlling the operation of the player is easy with the MC-20PRO II jog/shuttle controller. The Jog controller incorporates RS-422A serial control for use with DVRs and VTRs. With on-screen playback control buttons, the FV Media Player can be controlled and accessed using a mouse or via keyboard short-cut keys.
- Frame-by-frame controlled video playback and logging
- Supported video formats - MJPEG, MPEG-1/2/4, H.264, AVCHD, WMV, & others (with applicable decoders)
- Mark events & log descriptions for any video frame (stored in event logs)
- Quick recall of a specific event to the precise frame
- Event description can be recorded as a picture snapshot
- Slow motion playback of video clips from 0.1x to 1x
- Trim and save sub-clips as separate MJPEG files
- Stills of video frames and picture snapshots can be saved and printed out
- MC-20PRO II jog/shuttle controller for precise system control of functions such as rewinding, fast forwarding to the beginning/ending of a video clip, play/pause, seeking to trim points and event marks, stepping forward/reverse frame by frame, and loop playback
- Can also be controlled and accessed using a mouse or keyboard
- Jog controller incorporates RS-422A serial control for use with DVRs and VTRs
- Suitable for applications such as digital asset management, video archiving, multimedia and video post-production, military, aerospace, law enforcement, criminal justice, behavioral science, bio-medical, geophysical, security and surveillance, process control, etc.