The Autoscript 19" LED TFT On-Camera Prompter Monitor is equipped with a composite input and output, a VGA input, and an SDI input option. The monitor features a built-in dimmable tally light with an Opto Sensor input and repeat output. An illuminated control panel almost instantly warms up to full brightness and affords easy viewing in dark studios.
An Eco + feature conserves power when no active video is present. A Low Consumption Mode feature allows consumption modes to be preset for use with a camera's utility power outlets. And in general, LED technology provides superior light distribution and higher contrast levels than fluorescent back-lit monitors do.
The 19" has an LED backlight and delivers 1000 nits of brightness. It can be mounted onto a tripod via an optional tripod mount system and it is compatible with standard, wide angle, and extra wide angle hoods. Power is by an included AC supply.
- Composite input/output, VGA input, SDI input option
- Built-in tally light, Opto Sensor input, and control panel
- Eco feature saves power when no active video is present
- Consumption modes can be set for use with camera outlets
- An illuminated control panel almost instantly warms up to full brightness