The Autoscript 8” LED On-camera Prompter is a portable solution to all your teleprompting needs. Featuring a compact, all-metal case and a small folding hood, this prompter is compatible with most portable cameras. Its 8” (20.32 cm) high-bright screen accepts composite and VGA inputs, and delivers excellent performance under daylight conditions with 1700 nits of brightness. It also features a mounting pattern that allows for the installation of Clock Plus, Tally Plus, or Cue Plus accessories, making it suitable for ENG, EFP, and small job applications.
- Features built-in tally light, the tally sensor input, and an illuminated control panel for easy viewing
- On camera mounting system compatible with most portable cameras
- 1700 nits brightness translates to excellent daylight performance
- Powered by a 4 pin XLR AC to DC 12 volt power supply, but can also be powered by a battery for portable applications
- Comes with 12 volt DC accessory outlet for use with Clock Plus, Tally Plus, or Cue Plus prompter accessories
- Compact, rugged all-metal casing