The Autoscript 15" ELP Color TFT Prompter Monitor with Motorized Rise & Fall Stand includes Autoscript's ELP15Plus monitor, an 83 inch motorized robotic stand, a deskpad controller for adjusting the stand's height, a 10 x 13 inch black reflective glass, a glass holder, and a 6 foot BNC cable.
The monitor features 400 nits of brightness and an LED backlight that together enhance a 1024 x 768 high definition resolution, and a 700:1 contrast ratio delivers text in sharp detail. Inputs consist of Composite, VGA, S-Video, and a 3.5mm jack for compatible Autoscript accessories such as ClockPlus, TallyPlus, and CuePlus. A power supply is included, and an optional 12V DC battery can alternatively be used. The monitor is an improved follow-up to the ELP15 on-camera prompter monitor. This new one features less power consumption, a wider viewing angle, and a lighter body housed in a slimline metal case.
The robotic stand is manually adjustable from 51 to 83 inches at the push of a button on the included deskpad controller and is also programmable to adjust automatically via an optional Autoscript WinPlus-Conference software. The stand also has an on-board video distribution amplifier with termination and distributes data via the included 6 foot 75 Ohm BNC cable.
- ELP15Plus LED-backlit prompter monitor
- 51 - 83 inch motorized robotic stand
- One-button deskpad height adjustment controller
- 10 x 13 inch black reflective glass
- 400 nit brightness
- 1024 x 768 HD resolution
- 700:1 contrast ratio
- Composite, VGA and S-Video inputs
- 3.5mm jack for Autoscript accessories like ClockPlus, TallyPlus, and CuePlus
- A power supply is included; an optional 12V DC battery can alternatively be used
- The stand features an on-board video DA that distributes data via an included 6 foot BNC cable