The +TallyPlus+ Single Digit Tally Display from Autoscript is a camera-numbering system and a tally indicator in one compact package. In live broadcast environments, it is essential that the talent to look into the right camera at the right time. This unit features a 2.25" tall 7 segment LED indicator, which displays numbers from 0 to 9 in green when the camera is in standby mode and in red when the camera goes live, providing a definite visual cue to the presenter.
Designed to retrofit the entire Autoscript TFT range, the +TallyPlus+ switches from green to red via an internal sensor (photoelectric cell) that attaches to your camera tally (cue) light. It also features a second photoelectric cell built into the rear for uninterrupted operation.
The LED is powered via a 12 VDC power outlet directly on the prompter, although an external power source can be used if required. The lightweight (0.7 lb / 0.28 kg) +TallyPlus+ is easy to install and screws on to the front edge of your Autoscript TFT prompter.
- Improved Camera Management
- 2.25" tall 7 segment LED indicator displays numbers from 0 to 9 green when the camera is in standby and red when live
- Color change thanks to an built-in photoelectric cell
- Docking Photoelectric Cell
- A second photoelectric cell at the rear attaches to the cue light on the Autoscript TFT for uninterrupted operation in the event the primary cell fails
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Mounts directly to the front of the prompter — thumb screws in the unit mate with the threaded bosses on either side of the cue light on the front edge of the Autoscript monitor
- Power and Integration
- Retrofitted to work with any Autoscript TFT prompter
- Powered via 12 VDC power outlet on the Autoscript prompter or an external power source
- Works with +ClockPlus+ for displaying timecode information