The +Dual Digit Tally Plus+ from Autoscript is a camera-numbering system and a tally indicator in one compact package. In live broadcast environments, it is essential that the talent to look into the right camera, at the right time. This unit features two 2.25" tall 7 segment LED indicators, which display numbers from 0 to 99 in green when the camera is in standby mode and in red when the camera goes live, providing a definite visual cue to the presenter.
Designed to retrofit the entire Autoscript TFT range, the +Dual Digit TallyPlus+ switches from green to red via an internal sensor (photoelectric cell) that attaches to your camera tally (cue) light. It also features a second photoelectric cell built into the rear for uninterrupted operation.
The LED is powered via a 12 VDC power outlet directly on the prompter, although an external power source can be used if required. The lightweight (0.7 lb / 0.28 kg) +Dual Digit TallyPlus+ is easy to install and screws on to the front edge of your Autoscript TFT prompter.
- Improved Camera Management
- Two 2.25" tall 7 segment LED indicator displays numbers from 0 to 99 green when the camera is in standby and red when live
- Color change thanks to an built-in photoelectric cell
- Docking Photoelectric Cell
- A second photoelectric cell at the rear attaches to the cue light on the Autoscript TFT for uninterrupted operation in the event the primary cell fails
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Mounts directly to the front of the prompter — thumb screws in the unit mate with the threaded bosses on either side of the cue light on the front edge of the Autoscript monitor
- Power and Integration
- Retrofitted to work with any Autoscript TFT prompter
- Powered via 12 VDC power outlet on the Autoscript prompter or an external power source
- Works with +ClockPlus+ for displaying timecode information