The Horseman VCC Pro is an exciting precision tool that uses its bellows functions to basically turn your Nikon or Canon DSLR into a full-featured view camera. Tilt, swing, shift, fall, rise are normal view camera movements but rarely applicable to DSLRs. Using specially chosen Rodenstock lenses, the VCC Pro allows creative or corrective perspective and depth of field control in-camera instead of in post-production.
This Rodenstock Rodagon 60 mm f4.0 Lens for the VCC Pro by Horseman has a tried-and-true 6 element design with edge-to-edge high contrast and superior resolution. It is recommended for 2-10x reproductions and although intended for 24 x 36mm format, the lens has 40 x 40mm coverage to allow for movements. Convenience features include Aperture Pre-select, Illuminated f/stop Display and Click-stop Disable for stepless f/stop selection.
- Rodagon Quality
- All Rodagon lenses are equipped with an illuminated f/stop display, a practical pre-set aperture and a click-stop diaphragm which can be switched to stepless control.
- Click-stop Diaphragm
- The click-stop diaphragm allows a fast and precise setting of a stop value even when the room is completely dark.
- Pre-set Aperture
- The pre-set aperture makes it possible to set a working aperture that can be put into operation by simply turning a ring to a stop after the picture has been composed and focused.
- Illuminated f/stop
- The illuminated f/stop display shows the f/stop set without the room lighting having to be switched on.
- Infinite f/stop setting
- The infinite stop setting allows exact stopping down when analyzers with pre-set exposure times are used.