The Horseman VCC Pro is an exciting precision tool that uses its bellows functions to basically turn your Nikon or Canon DSLR into a full-featured view camera. Tilt, swing, shift, fall and rise are normal view camera movements but rarely applicable to DSLRs. Using specially chosen Rodenstock lenses, the VCC Pro allows creative or corrective perspective and depth of field control in-camera instead of in post-production.
This Rodenstock Rodagon 135mm f/5.6 Lens for the VCC Pro by Horseman has a tried-and-true 6 element design with edge-to-edge high contrast and superior resolution. It is recommended for 2-10x reproduction and although intended for the 24 x 36mm format, the 135mm f5.6 Rodagon provides coverage up to 4 x 5". That means you can use it in your enlarger for your Horseman our other brand large format negatives or chromes. The larger image circle means a greater range of movements with the VCC Pro. With your Canon or Nikon DSLR the lens is a medium telephoto with mild compression that renders flattering facial features for portraiture. Your product photography will benefit by greater depth-of-field made possible by the f/32 minimum aperture, while the optimal shooting f/stop is only 2 stops from wide open. With the addition of a Rodenstock Modular-Focus device you can use it on a CCD camera as well. The 105's convenience features include Aperture Pre-select, Illuminated f/stop Display and Click-stop Disable for stepless f/stop selection.
- 135 mm Lens Provides Extra Coverage
- The larger image circle means a greater range of movements with the VCC Pro. It also means that you can use the lens in your enlarger for those Horseman or other brand large format negatives.
- CCD Camera Option
- With the addition of a Rodenstock Modular-Focus device you can use it on a CCD camera.
- Rodenstock Quality
- The 6 elements design guarantees the resolution of the finest details while maintaining a uniformly high contrast from the picture center to the edges. The recommended working aperture is reached by stopping down by only 2 stops from open aperture.
- Click-stop Diaphragm
- The click-stop diaphragm allows a fast and precise setting of a stop value even when the room is completely dark.
- Pre-set Aperture
- The pre-set aperture makes it possible to set a working aperture that can be put into operation by simply turning a ring to a stop after the picture has been composed and focused.
- Illuminated f/stop
- The illuminated f/stop display shows the f/stop set without the room lighting having to be switched on.
- Infinite f/stop setting
- The infinite stop setting allows exact stopping down when analyzers with pre-set exposure times are used.